Ike


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

REFLECTIONS

My favorite personal tool or the one that I would like to learn to use with my students is "Google docs" I think it will good to start and activity or project and work it on the internet with feed back and corection to finish product, and not use paper. I feel this will be a 21 century activity that will also be green or ecofriendly.

After some times of frustration and after I found out what was the difference between a "Voki" and a "Wiki" things became normal. I need to learn the technology of today and it requires time, patience and support. The 11 tools provided the support, more training that I will need to take will provide better support which in turn will cut down on the time I may need to learn a certain application of technology to the classroom.
To look at the beatiful blogs posted by other teachers showed me what could be possible and that it is not too far for me.
When I can bring this technology to the classroom my students will benefits and so will I. Topics may be presented with more color, faster and easier that before, giving the students more time to interact.
As I was, the students will be surprised by the great number of resources available in all subjects. The new way we could work in the classroom, and the many options at our fingertips.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you Armando. I also think it is very important for us as teachers to familiarize ourselves with the latest technology and integrate it in the classroom. Our students will benefit greatly from the latest technology tools because it will get them excited about learning. Yes, it is very exciting to learn how to use these tools; however, it can get overwhelming. I agree with you that with time, patience, and support we will all get better at using technology and integrating it in our classrooms.

    Caroline Ortiz

    ReplyDelete